SONIC! Gaming Clan.
You should probably login to have a go on these forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SONIC! Gaming Clan.
You should probably login to have a go on these forums!
SONIC! Gaming Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essential Radio Binds

2 posters

Go down

Essential Radio Binds Empty Essential Radio Binds

Post  daleroflrofl Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:01 am

After reading through some of the featured articles on www.dailynade.com, I have come to the conclusion that a topic on this forum about essential radio binds is in order.

Dailynade says that it should be agreed on a clan's own forums which radio binds all of the members of a clan must include.

I suggest that the clan should definitely have radio binds for 'Enemy heard' (UT_Radio 5 2) ((?)) for team survivor. It shouldn't be made complicated by the inclusion of $location or $crosshairs as this is too confusing for the rest of the team. Try to make it colourful, not rainbow coloured, but so it stands out and is easier to read.

I also suggest that there should be an 'Enemy Spotted' call for team survivor and bomb mode.

Any other suggestions?
daleroflrofl
daleroflrofl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Essential Radio Binds Empty Re: Essential Radio Binds

Post  Gilham Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:12 am

I need a medic bind rather than u33 and any 1 need a med ^^

Gilham

Back to top Go down

Post  daleroflrofl Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:25 am

Gilham wrote:I need a medic bind rather than u33 and any 1 need a med ^^
Well when you are attempting this, keep it as simple as possible. Those few seconds whilst you are decrypting a message in rainbow colours, and $locations and telling me how many bullets you have left in your clip can be the difference between a reflex and getting owned. By all means, make it stand out, highlight your status in red, show me
'/bind x UT_Radio 3 3 "I need a medic. I am wounded.' would be sufficient enough to let people know what you need whilst highlighting what is important. Don't bother including your location, it gets sent automatically anyway!

Good luck on the field Wink
daleroflrofl
daleroflrofl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum