SONIC! Gaming Clan.
You should probably login to have a go on these forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SONIC! Gaming Clan.
You should probably login to have a go on these forums!
SONIC! Gaming Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Urban Terror... How do you play best?

3 posters

Go down

My Urban Terror... How do you play best? Empty My Urban Terror... How do you play best?

Post  esdailef Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am

Well after playing ALOT on sniper and pistol only servers i have decided i can not play against Autos...
But i am very good at pistol and sniper only matches Wink so call me any time for a NON-auto match :L

P.S. i got 10:1 with a Deagle (and dont listen to dale it was Laura who made me die and it was at not fault of mine)

I love you

[SONIC!]Christ (yes i am Jesus and i am called Chris if it isn't obvious enough)

esdailef

Back to top Go down

My Urban Terror... How do you play best? Empty Re: My Urban Terror... How do you play best?

Post  Gilham Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am

give me an lr-300 and a deagle and im set Very Happy

Gilham

Back to top Go down

My Urban Terror... How do you play best? Empty Re: My Urban Terror... How do you play best?

Post  daleroflrofl Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 am

esdailef wrote:P.S. i got 10:1 with a Deagle (and dont listen to dale it was Laura who made me die and it was at not fault of mine)

Erm what? You were on full health and you were moving AND shooting whilst chatting happily away at us. It wasn't Laura's fault, you did it yourself bitch.

Gilham wrote:give me an lr-300 and a deagle and im set
good call :] that's more the spirit. just play, dont look for a specific server.

I personally can play with any weapon and often find myself wishing that the grenades were more powerful so I could play with the HK69 for a change. Meh, I just want some new weapons. Bring on 4.2! cheers
daleroflrofl
daleroflrofl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  esdailef Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Give me a Deagle/Bretta spas (mabye a few nades) and a SR8 then im set! Wink looking forward to later so i better do my media now <3

esdailef

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum